GS

Friday, May 20, 2011

My Forever Partner

okay  because i really confuse about the next chapter of 'the world' i will tell about my favorite game.

And my favorite game is yu gi oh. haha -_- not really cool eh? but i really love to play it. There is sooo many card in yu gi oh. In reality i don't have many of yu gi oh card. ah and this one is card that i call my partner haha -_-


 this is my favorite one Colossal Fighter  haha if this card is already in my side there is no one can beat me! haha  even if this card is destroyed by enemy 'monster' he will come back and protect again,and again as long as this card destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard he will return to me or he will return one of warrior in either player graveyard to come and protect me. The only weakness of colossal fighter is card effect. If he destroyed by card effect it will not return to me again. That's why i need one more card that can protect colossal fighter. and that card is


yap Stardust Dragon is a card that can't be destroyed by card effect. If it card effect that destroy card on the field. we can send this this card to the graveyard to negate the effect but it will come back to my side when my turn is over. and i can use this effect as many time as i want.


If this card and colossal fighter is on my side no one will never beat me haha -__-

0 comments:

Post a Comment